Install assistance needed in Berkeley area

If anyone knows of a Debian hacker in the Berkeley, CA
area, a fellow I know wants to install Linux on
a bunch of old computers being donated to a school.

Please respond if you can help him or pass this
message on to others who could help. You can contact
him directly at:

	Ned Dodds ned_dodds isat yahoo.com

or just reply to this thread since I've included
him. It takes longer to reach me directly because
I use a white list and dump the other thousand a
day into a holding pen.

   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"