Re: beta testing

On Sat, Dec 27, 2003 at 11:28:48PM -0600, Damon L. Chesser wrote:
> I would like to volunteer my services for beta testing your installer.
> I don't code:  Can't help there.  I have a clean box I can play with
> (I386).   I am moderately familiar with debian.  I can't tell from
> watching the traffic on this list where everything is as far as testing.
>
> It seems you don't need any more testing done on beta1.  I would be
> happy to test out any dailies that needed it.  I would love to test out
> beta 2 when it is ready.  If I may be of any other service, please ask.

You can find instructions on how to test debian-installer in the
INSTALLATION HOWTO at

 http://cvs.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/debian-installer/doc/INSTALLATION-HOWTO?content-type=text/plain&cvsroot=d-i&only_with_tag=HEAD

Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.

--
Matt Kraai                                         kraai@ftbfs.org