Re: Portuguese PT 6 pack, ermm.... 6 files

On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 08:57:56PM +0000, Miguel Figueiredo wrote:
[...]
> If anyone want to help us (and please do) please check
> http://www.debianpt.org/~marco/diport/resultados.html and tell us what
> files for translation are missing in this list. That would improve our
> work, and be a _great_ help.

There is a problem with your pt.po files, they contain
whereas most of the time they are ISO-8859-15 encoded, I had to
fix charset before committing.  And this means that translators
did not run msgfmt as requested on your instructions ;)
I believe that all your files have been committed, do not hesitate
to complain if some were forgotten.

Denis