General Feedback

This ain't pretty much a Bug!!!

Debian Linux, would be a great Operating System, which is right now, but would be better, If you could Create an Easier Installation Method.

- More Boot Options, And a easier "dselect" package in the installation.
- Some already installed packages, like the ncurses and the libncurses5 packages, which are always going to be used in the Installation and others. As you will always change your hardware Support.

- A easier way to get the System running in the First moment, at least to get to the Graphical Enviroment wothout a problem.

Also, is there a CD-ROM that a user can Download, that will make things easier? Easier installation? Like with new Kernel's already running, so we don't have to go and get and Download the kernel Sources to edit it again?

Also some more stable plackages with the apt-get utility which won't have that many conflicts and problems with other Operating Systems, I have done my Donations so, Your Engineers can work harder in this.

Thanks for accepting my Feedback, and If I'am writing to the Incorrect Inbox, please route me to the Correct one...

Thanks Again.

Alex