Ultimate bug: bringing sanity to linux

You should win an award for the ultimate bug....

Telling new users they can use installation diskettes
and giving no hint where one would obtain such a thing,
yet on your home page you clearly indicate where people
can download CD images! Those CD images are useless to a
newby without the bootup/install diskettes for people who
cannot go the network install route.

After all these years, we are amazed on our side to see
you still give no hint where these files can be downloaded.
For this we congratulate you on a job remarkably badly
done.

Nick