Re: New d-i debcamp in a few months?

I've created a web page with the information I got at the moment.  It
is in d-i CVS,
<URL:http://people.debian.org/~pere/debian-installer/di-debcamp-2003-1.html>.

12 people have expressed their interest in going to a d-i debcamp in
2-3 months time.  There are two suggested dates.  Which one is the
best option?

Thursday 2003-09-25 to Sunday 2003-09-28

  Oldenburg Linux Developers Meeting, south-west of Bremen/Hamburg,
  might be a nice place to have it.

Monday 2003-10-27 to Friday 2003-10-31

  Bildungsstätte Einschlingen have room for 15 people. There is DSL
  Internet available there.

I suggest we pick the date/location where most people can attend.  I
can attend both dates.

I also suggest Skolelinux cover travel for ~5 people, and the
food/location for all d-i developers, if this is possible within the
available funds.  We will have to decide how we should pick which
developers get their travel covered.

PS: Kurt Gramlich do not read debian-boot.  Copy the replies to him.