yaboot-installer needs additional files

Hi

Additionaly to the problems I just reporte via the BTS there is another
problem in yaboot-installer. It calls yabootconfig and ybin which in
turn needs several executables for correct operation. Namely these files
are needed in the installer root:
from yaboot: /usr/sbin/ofpath, /usr/sbin/mkofboot, /usr/lib/yaboot
from hfsutils: /usr/bin/hmount, /usr/bin/humount, /usr/bin/hcopy,
/usr/bin/hattrib, /usr/bin/hformat
from debianutils: /bin/mktemp
from powerpc-utils: /sbin/nvsetenv

I see 3 possible solutions:

1. In yaboot-installer's postinst make symlinks to these files from the
installer disk to the files in /target (they are all there). Rather
hackish solution, but it works, I tested it.
2. call yabootconfig and ybin in a chroot environment. to make this work
we need to also mount /proc inside the chroot (needed by yabootconfig
and ybin).
3. make udebs for yaboot, hfsutils, debianutils and powerpc-utils and
make yaboot-installer depend on them. It's probably the cleanest
solution, but it seems rather overkill to create 4 additional udebs and
to bother all these maintainers for one little installation step only.

What do you think about these solutions?

gaudenz