Re: Crosswalk - Religion Today Summaries for July 17, 2003

Since no one else is doing anything about this, least of all Crosswalk,
I've decided it's time to play hardball.

The unsubscribe URLs seem to always be of the form
"http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/U.asp?A1.x.y";, where "x" is an assigned
number for a given mailing list and "y" is (presumably) an assigned number
for a subscriber.

I am currently in the process of running a script to access all URLs of
the form "http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/U.asp?A1.x.1483258"; for each x from
1 to 999.  It looks like it's doing the job so far.

Please direct any flames to the address below.

--
Larry Gilbert
Renton, WA, USA