Crosswalk Home School Update, July 2, 2003

AD| Patrick Henry College Online. Take high quality courses and
earn college credit!  http://l.salemweb.net/pathenry0603m/mic
____________________________

Crosswalk Home School Update
News and Resources for the Home Educator
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.10.12849.1.1478944

Wednesday, July 2, 2003

This week in Crosswalk Home School?

> Raising Leaders: Part 1
> Editorial: Homeschooling Grows in the Black Community
> Getting Started (Part I): The Amazing Grace of God
> Now - Your Turn!
> MORE?

* * * * * * * * * * * * ADVERTISEMENT * * * * * * * * * * *

                Patrick Henry College Online
  Many students start college while still in high school.
  Through Patrick Henry College Online students can begin
  earning college credit and knowledge from a Christian
  rather than a secular humanist perspective. Learn more!
      http://l.salemweb.net/patrickhenry0603/hsu63003

>>  Raising Leaders: Part 1
Debra Bell
In a culture devoid of morality, we must raise our children to be
compassionate, Biblical leaders. This doesn't come about by chance. Let
us practice "intentional parenting."
Find the full article here:
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.10.12849.2.1478944

>> Editorial: Homeschooling Grows in the Black Community
Michael Smith
Not everyone recognizes the academic and social success of homeschoolers
and some criticize the movement as being white and elitist. While it's
true that the large majority of homeschool children are white, the
number of black homeschoolers is growing rapidly.
Find the full article here:
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.10.12849.3.1478944

>>  Getting Started (Part I): The Amazing Grace of God
Debra Bell
So you are about to undertake your maiden voyage into home-school
waters. Here are some tips. Home schooling, like everything else in our
lives, must spring from a foundation of God's grace.
Find the full article here:
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.10.12849.4.1478944

>>  Now - Your Turn!
Discuss home schooling issues in Crosswalk Forums, the largest online
Christian community.  Forums are going on now at:
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.10.12849.5.1478944

============ EXPERIENCE IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT =============

Parable.com ? your trusted source for quality Christian
products.  Come see (and hear!) for yourself with thousands
of chapter excerpts, audio clips and video clips.
http://www.parable.com/parable/default.asp?rid=1320

==================== www.parable.com ====================

MORE?
Check out all of Crosswalk?s home schooling resources at:
http://link.crosswalk.com/UM/T.asp?A1.10.12849.6.1478944

Sign Up For A FREE Missions Trip
http://l.salemweb.net/ndoffer0703/UMHSUPD

  If that link is not clickable, simply copy and paste it into
  your browser window.
* Copyright © 2002 Crosswalk.com, Inc. and its Content
  Providers. All rights reserved.

Crosswalk.com is a proud member of the Salem Web Network, a division of
Salem Communications.

Please visit our other websites at:

Oneplace.com
www.oneplace.com