correction for todo list, how to begin helping again?

The GTK frontend is listed as not begun yet, 0%. In fact, a ton of
work has been done, and it is only some grunt work packaging details
that needs to be done, so it should be in the 60% category.

The status, and the list of the massive work that has already been
done, is here:

http://www.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de/~sebastian.ley/d-i/

Also, what can I do specifically to help unbreak the netinst cd's?
/target/etc/fstab is still not created. What package should be
creating it, base-installer?

Also, the network modules are still not found. Do we just need a call
to depmod?

--
michael cardenas       | GNU/Linux software developer
hyperpoem.net          | lead software engineer, lindows.com

"Seriousness is the only refuge of the shallow."
- Oscar Wilde