Re: Image file too large for low memory

Sure -

I added these two lines near the top of the file:

allow booting;
allow bootp;

And then added this section at the end:

     host laptop {
       filename "/tftpboot/pxelinux.0";
       server-name "pointer";
       next-server pointer;
       hardware ethernet 00:B0:D0:A4:2B:88;
     }

If you look at the suggested configurations in the installation manual
(http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch-install-methods.en.html#s-install-tftp) you'll see that what I created is sort of an amalgamation of what it tells you to set up for PXE and non-PXE situations. Keep in mind that I already had a working DHCP server and didn't want to screw it up too much.

/Owen