Re: cdebconf gets confused?

lör 2003-02-15 klockan 11.57 skrev Martin Sjögren:
> Somewhere there's a deadlock (and installing strace and testing debconf
> and anna confirms this) but I don't understand why and where. Could it
> be a timing problem?
>
> I know that Thorsten has had problems with the progress bars in
> cdrom-checker, that something hangs. I wonder if it's the same problem.

I guess not. This problem is most likely caused by the shell script
first source:ing confmodule so stdout is redirected to stderr, meaning
that when anna runs, it sends output to what it thinks is cdebconf, but
in reality it's stderr.

I'm working on fixing the C debconfclient to perform the same
conditional redirection as the sh confmodule.

/Martin