Could you point me to the floppy-installer source?

Ok.. streight to the point.

Me and some friends are creating a linux configurator... in which we would like to use the debian-installer which seems definately superior to all other installers (ours will be floppy install based.) Since Debian is open-source I was wondering if i could get my hands on the source code. If so, could you point me to a FTP location from which to download the source? if it is not in any FTP trees, could you put it up?

Thank you for you time

Tatsu. H.
-- Nameless Linux configurator-> bringing customization without the asprin