di-utils-mount-partitions/mountpoint and translated Choices fields?

Hi.

I just noticed that the Choices: field of di-utils-mount-partitions/mountpoint
is translated ATM.  This will break manual mountpoint selection.

What should we do about those issues.  Do not translate the
field (remove the _ from the templates file, and regenerate .po files),
or rely on some basic rule, like, the last entry is the manual-entry.
That way we could use metaget to fetch the actual language-dependent
representation of that word to be able to compare it after db_get...

Second solution feels very hackish to me, and the first one is not good either,
since people will complain that "manual" can not be translated.

--
CYa,
  Mario