Re: D-I build / initial test on powerpc

I just tried it, and I think it didn't. OF bailed on me when I gave it the
boot command. I'm not sure what I'm doing with the d-i tree either, I have
to make bootable CDs, but the build/Makefile doesn't have anything
directly usable, so I hacked a custom target like:

cd_image: Makefile initrd
        cp $(KERNEL) $(DEST)/linux

That sticks an initrd.gz and the kernel image on cd (I think). Then I try
to boot it.

TTimo