cdebconf progress module

Hi all,

I'm searching for a way to realise a progressbar with cdebconf.

After a little bit reading of the retriever and cdebconf code, I think
there should something exist to deal with this problem. But I haven't
found any further documentation for progress templates or how can I set
the values (progress_start, progress_end, ...).

So, should I create a template with typ progress and put the
placeholders for the values in the description field? And then set the
values via "db_subst xxx/myprogress progress_value 5"?

The retriever currently doesn't fully use a progress widget, isn't it?
Or I haven't seen the relevant parts in the code.

Any hints?

Thanks
Thorsten

--