Re: cvs commit to debian-installer/tools/autopartkit by barbier

* Debian Boot CVS Master

|   ISO-8859-1 letters are evil: 0xa0 has been replaced by a normal space,
|   use UTF-8 encoding if it is really needed.

0xa0 sometimes happens if you use emacs and happens to press
AltGr-SPC.. I've wondered where those came from before, but found this
out a few days ago.

(I think I got to remap that to something useful.)

Just FYI.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-