Re: Goals for alpha release

Il Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 05:10:44AM +0100, Tollef Fog Heen ha scritto:
[...]
> - testing.  The whole installer needs to be better tested.. I can't
>   test my own code well enough, so we need somebody to actually run
>   through this code and try to break it before we let it loose on our
>   users.  Test cd installs, test net installs, test various partition
>   setups, etc.

I saw that there are floppy images for testing. Prior to start testing, may
I ask which cdrom should I use (woody?) if I wish to test the cdrom
install? And to which distribution (stable, testing, unstable) should I
point if I would like to test the net install?

I have different machines that I may use for testing.

Ciao,
Giuseppe

--
 () ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
 /\                       - against ms attachments