d-i, debootstrap: possible fix for 116801: (local components)

aj and I discussed how to make it possible to get install packages
from local components.  aj isn't too happy hardcoding anything, so the
patch in 116801 isn't acceptable.  I need to be able to install
base-config from a local repository, so I need a fix for this.

His proposal is that debootstrap should accept a command line argument
--components, which specifies which components that are to be
installed.

Does this sound sane to people?  I'll look into implementing this and
testing it in the next few days.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-