URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

<P>ATTN:DIRECTOR/C.E.O
FAX:+27114840893</P>
<P>I write to solicit for your utmost assistance on a
business proposal that would be of immense benefit to
both of us involved.I got your contact information
while making enquiries through a business TRADE
JOURNAL  for investment purpose in your country.</P>
<P>   Permit me to introduce myself.I am
mr.DAVIDTANGO,personal assistant to the Angolan rebel
leader mr. Jonas Savimbi of unita rebels in Angola.I
was sent on on a diplomatic mission to the republic of
south africa to purchase arms and ammunitions    worth
US $36MILLION(THIRTY SIX MILLION UNITED STATE
DOLLARS)and the money was properly arranged and
delivered to south africa by a diplomatic itineries, a
border post monitored our rebel group.</P>
<P> On my arrival here in southafrica , I had a change
of mind and decided to part ways with all the money
under my control .Following the facts that i had
realise that we were fighting for the selfish interest
of my close associate and brothers,the rebel lerder
mr.Jonas savimbi more over i decided to give peace a
chance to reign for the emancipation of a new era in
our country ,Angola.</P>
<P>This money in the diplomatic luggage was deposited
in a security and finance company here in south africa
for safty reasons i intent to invest this money in a
business that could generate an income for me ,as i am
no more in service to any body,furthermore i am
presently seeking for political asylum here in south
africa,while making contacts to see a way i can move
this money a a foreign country were i could invest ,as
the country southafrica did not permit any investment
by refugeees</P>
<P> I decided  to contact you to stand as a foreign
partner to p[rovide an account were i will i will
lodge this money in to as the beneficiary ,if you are
interested in helping me in this transfer ,i am
offering you 15% of the total money and 80% is for me
and 5% will be for expenses that could be made in the
cost of this transaction.</P>
<P>There is no risk involved,as i have made every
necessary    arrangment for a sucesful  transfer of
this money .Always contact me by fax through the
number above </P>
<P>It will be of great importance if you can forward
to me your contact details.</P>
<P>Thanks while expecting your reply </P>
<P>Best regards</P>
<P>Mr David Tango         </P>