Re: debian-installer: disk partitioner

> Busybox has some utils, all right, but what I mean is a set
> of generic data structure stuff like lists, stacks, hash tables...

well, many linked list routines can be implemented in 3-4 lines of C, so
there is a very little benefit of using a library.

for binary trees and fast searches you can use tsearch and friends from glibc.
(glibc actually implements this with AVL trees, so you have near
hash-table performance)

glibc actually has a lot of nice data manipulation functions that we can
use. we should look there before putting more libraries into d-i

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/