XFS Boot Disks

Hello all,

I was just wondering if there are any plans to make it
possible to select XFS as a filesystem during the
install of Woody. Or will it only be EXT2?

Will Woody use the 2.4-series kernel during the
installation? If so, it would be relatively easy to
add support for XFS, ReiserFS, JFS, or any other file
system (modules +initrd).

I know there are efforts to provide Woody
boot-floppies with XFS support (here is an example:
http://www.digitaltux.com/).

Are there any plans to incorporate the changes made by
these people into the official Woody boot-floppies?

I am a Debian user, but unfortunately do not follow
the discussions on any Debian mailing list.

If this has already been answered elsewhere, please
point me to the right place. If not, someone please
clarify this for me.

You could answer me directly, since I am not on the
debian-boot mailing list.

Thanks,
Marius Moisescu