where can I get boot2_2.tgz? (or bootdebs?)

I'm trying to install woody from floppies. I connect to the net with a
modem (ppp). As I understand it, this is possible only after installing
the base.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot-0107/msg00401.html has an address
where presumably I can get bootdebs, but I'm getting 403 errors.

I found:
http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/main/disks-i386/current/base2_2.tgz

But it's missing from
http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/

Also: http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/binary-i386/base/
has only one file. Is it really supposed to be that way?

The reason I want to install woody is because I need X version 4.x for my
video card.

I am happy to help test woody's install, but if there is a better way for
my to install debian with X version 4.x I'll do that.

Thanks,
	-Ariel

PS. I'm subscribed, so no need to CC. but if you want to reply to me, it's
.com not .cm (I hate munging my address, but I have an infinite number of
them, and I already get way too many identical copies of each peice of
spam, one to each address that escaped to the wild + a few that were
made up by someone.)