Re: boot-floppies: i can?t load correctly PLIP, and for SLIP: slattach is forgotten. I can?t install Debian 2.2r2

Just try it, *then* come back with questions [to *debian-user*, which
is the list for user help, not debian-boot, which is the list for
developing the boot kit].  Last I tried a PLIP install (on a 486
laptop, with 2.0) it did "just work"...  as long as the modules are
present, you just need the first two floppies if you're clever, or the
first two plus however many are the current "base" sets if you follow
the usual directions -- if you do it that way (and it is easier to
just follow the directions at least the first time, or if you're only
doing this once), you end up with a system that you can log into and
then you have better tools to figure out how to bring up a SLIP, PPP,
or PLIP link from there.