Re: Changes to German documentation

Marc,

Thanks for the patch.  Do you want cvs access? If so talk to Adam Di Carlo.

In the future patches should probably be sent through the BTS (Bug Tracking
System):

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

boot-floppies bugs will be cc'ed to this list, so we will see them.
Additionally the BTS will keep the bugs around until we fix them.  Sending
directly to the list there is danger that patches may be forgotten.

I haven't commited the patch yet because the 'additional-lilo-image' thing
hasn't made it's way into the woody branch.  I expect Adam will be merging woody
back onto the trunk at which time it will be easier (for me) to apply the patch.

-David