time to upload udebs!

James just announced that package pools are fully rolled out. This means
that there is (untested) udeb support in the archive now, and we can
start uploading udebs. I encourage everyone who is responsible for a
package in the tree to dpkg-buildpackage it and upload to Incoming (I've
already uploaded anna, main-menu, wget-retriever, file-retriever, and
udpkg). Udebs for ash, busybox, and anything else that needs a udeb but's
not in the tree can be uploaded now too of course..

With any luck autobuilders will begin doing their thing and we'll find
any i386-isms in the code. Plus the wget retriever will begin to be able
to use the real debian-installer Packages files and download udebs directly
from any mirror.

Wheee!

--
see shy jo