"bug" with whiptail

While installing a new system I noticed that the way whiptail is
highliting buttons is not quite intuitive.  At the moment only
red/blue shows that you've selected "yes" or "no", that is
confusing especially if the default is "yes" for some questions
and "no" for some others, while "yes" is always the left button.

I.e. one hits <tab> to change the selection and by accident selects
the wrong item without noticing.  It would be good if [] could
be added to the button when selected, thus you'll have [<Yes>]
and <No> for example.

Regards,

	Joey

--
All language designers are arrogant.  Goes with the territory...
	-- Larry Wall