busybox for debian-installer

I have created a new busybox package and .udeb for the woody debian-installer.
This is a preliminary version -- I have no idea if I have the right set of apps
for the installer compiled in or not.  I believe this is the most complex .udeb
creating package anyone has made so far (since it creates two .debs and 1 .udeb
all from the same source).  As such there are probably packaging bugs...

Anyways, it is sitting on http://people.debian.org/~andersee/, let me know if
there are any problems...  Sorry this took so long to get right,

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersee@debian.org