.udeb and pools

Hi,

I've added .udeb support to 'da-katie' and tested it (with a test
.udeb from Joey).  I'm waiting for Jason to fix apt-ftparchive to
handle .udeb's but that (like the alterations to 'da-katie') is
trivial and shouldn't take long.  Just to reiterate, here is how
things will look:

  Actual .udebs + source:

    [..]/pool/m/main-menu/main-menu_0.001.dsc
    [..]/pool/m/main-menu/main-menu_0.001.tar.gz
    [..]/pool/m/main-menu/main-menu_0.001_i386.udeb

  Packages.gz + Sources.gz:

    [..]/dists/unstable/main/debian-installer/i386/Packages.gz

The last ("debian-installer/$arch") is pretty much random choice of
various possibilities that have been suggested.  It is of course
changeable to anything similar and sensible that you guys want
(e.g. another possibility is: unstable/main/disks-$arch/debian-installer/)

As to the actual implementation of package pools.. that's not going
quite so well.  I still hope to be ready for the 2nd, but I've already
lost one weekend to illness, and it seems to be aj's turn this
weekend[1].  If you guys want to get a pile of .udeb uploads ready for
then (assuming you haven't already), feel free.  As soon as 'da-katie'
is in place, '.udebs' will Just Work(tm) (at least from an archive
perspective).

--
James

[1] For those wandering how this matters, aj controls 2.2r1, and I'm
not implementing 'da-katie' until we get that out the door.