Re: Language chooser

OK, let's clear up some things (I need more sleep :-P ):

1) in bterm, I don't see the Polish chars I'm typing directly from keyboard,
but that is OK, isn't it? (I've got an ordinary US keyboard)

2) I can see all the characers properly in dbootstrap under bterm now that I
use the trm files from utilities/dbootstrap/po/utf

The only thing to get right is the display, namely dbootstrap doesn't fit on
my screen, and some dialogs are ugly. I think this is because of the font
I'm using. Which font do you use?

Then I'll try making the necassary changes to the version in CVS (should I
create a branch?)

regards

Marcin

--