Re: Translated floppies?

Martin Schulze:

> Well, work on it, improve them, ensure that translated ones exist.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to investigate the inner workings on
how the boot-floppies working, not with me also translating the Debian
web pages (although not alone) and dpkg/dselect. And other
non-Debian-related translations and other stuff. And all that on my
free time :)

I just love to see software ship in my native tounge, I just don't have
time to dig down to the core of every project I'm involved with. I'd
love to, but since I left the university, I've found that time doesn't
come as much as it used to...

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html