Re: New release of boot-floppies

Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE> writes:

> I've been told that Adam plans a new release.  I highly appreciate
> that since the 'cant find /lib/modules/2.2.16/modules.dep file' error
> gives a really bad idea of what Debian is doing.

Yeah -- it's not release critical is it?  Because 2.2.17 would be for
2.2 r1, not for 2.2 (r0).

> Wrt other stuff, what is high on your priority list that needs to
> be fixed?  I'd like to help.  At the moment I have some spare time
> to use for useful stuff.

I love how you've been going thru and taking care of bugs.  I think we
need to just continue doing that.

BTW, I worry about all the new devices you just added.  Are you sure
we didn't just make the rootdisk too large for powerpc?  Didn't exceed
our

I'm focusing on the documentation bugs and improvements, so you can
leave those to me if you like.

Although, if you know some Debiandoc stuff and wanna help with the
documentation, even dealing with just that is a little overwhelming
and I could use the help (i.e., right now I'm running a link checker
on all the files, which itself is a bit too much work for me to deal
with it all).