Polish bf/docs on CDs

Well, I generally mean all i18ned floppies, but Polish version is a little
bit special in that docs don't build in potato.

I thought that I had time to finish the translation until 2.2.17 was built,
but now I can see that CD images for TC3 are ready (only except for potato).
Does it mean Debian will be released with 2.2.16? Is there any chance for me
to provide localized images and documentation for the CD images before
release?

regards

Marcin

--