Re: Anybody using syslinux PSF fonts loading?

On Mon, Jul 24, 2000 at 02:42:59PM +0200, Marcin Owsiany wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I can remember that about half a year ago this worked great with Polish font
[...]
> have gone wrong?

answering my question :-P

This was neither syslinux's nor font's fault. It was because of the
following piece of Makefile:

------------------------------
ifeq ($(FONT), iso02g.psf)
        export SFONT=iso02.f16
------------------------------

changing it to

-------------------------------
ifeq ($(FONT), iso02g.psf)
        export SFONT=iso02g.psf
-------------------------------

fixed everything, because there was no "iso02.f16" file in bf source tree,
thus the syslinux messages files were treated with recode instead of sed,
which mangled my national chars.

regards

Marcin

PS: I commited the above change, so if it breaks someone's setup, please
let me know.

--
+--------------------------------+ The reason we come up with new versions