[woody] libraries for a modular installer

If we breaking the installer into seperate modules, with binaries in
seperate modules how are we going to support them with libraries?

Currently we have mklibs.sh to cut down the libraries to only support
the binaries we need.

Its going to be harder to do that if we have heaps of different modules,
some of which we will need all the time, others less often used.

We could include the full libraries, but they take a fair chunk of
space, libc nearly 900kB, and we would need that right at the start.

We could compile each modules binaries to be static, but that would add
extra overheads as well.

I dont understand how mklibs.sh works, so this might be a silly idea,
but.... would it be possible to make a library for the modules that only
contains parts of the library that the modules binaries require and that
arent in the base module ?

eg.
libc has chunks a, b, c and d. The base module requires a and b.
FancyGUI module requires a b and c

Could we put libc chunks a and b in the base modules, and only libc
chunk c in the FancyGUI module, then when FancyGUI module is installed
it combines its chunk c with existing chunks a and b so then libc chunks
a, b and c are available, a diff of a library.

Glenn