Re: [dark@xs4all.nl: Re: Potato test started -> 2.2.15 out]

Herbert Xu <herbert@gondor.apana.org.au> writes:

> So what's the word on this from the boot floppies team?

> I'd like to leave that up to the boot-floppies people.  I'll install
> whatever kernel they use.
>
> Richard Braakman

Sorry I haven't responded to this already.

IMHO, it's pretty damn important that we use a proper kernel rather
than a pre-release kernel for Potato.  So I say, go for it.  It
doesn't really affect us in bf much one way or another, aside from
waiting for the kernels for all the flavors and pcmcia to settle
(which takes much time).

BTW, Herbert, weren't you still owing another a 2.2.15-2 package to
update Adaptec drivers?

Also, did you remember to use an epoch or something so 2.2.15 >
2.2.15pre20 ?