Re: bf 2.2.8 Install Report-- couple more points

Worth adding to the highlights:
* pon does not work from a regular user account. Conceivably this is not because of the pon package but some other one (can't remember the name) which ran to get all security settings fixed up.

One point may not even have made it into my log:
* Twice I rebooted and discovered that my boot diskette, which had been in the drive, no longer booted. One was the boot floppy that the install builds at the end; the other was the regular rescue disk. The former I attempted to modify with rdev -v (well before the reboot).
These could just be flukes, but I've never had it happen before.