Re: [IDEA]: extended task selecter for woody

Hmmm, sounds kinda like what you get when you goto
	http://www.debian.org/Packages/stable

well, if you were to... Tweak the db to only offer tasks, automate
traversal of the tree so that dependencies get flagged for
download/installation, and offer more than just ftp access.