Re: Memory allocation error AFTER Fips has finished

    tmptmp> SECOND: The Debian I'm working with came with a book which says in order
    tmptmp> to boot from the floppy drive I need TWO floppy disks,

 This is the sort of thing we need to note in our documentation
 somewhere...  That with `slink' there was 2 disks, but with `potato'
 there's more.

    tmptmp> - One to boot with -instructions how to make that disk are there and good
    tmptmp> - The second to load drivers.

    tmptmp> There are no instructions how to make the second a floppy.

    tmptmp> How do how to make it (I want to install from the floppy
    tmptmp> drive for the moment)?

 Use `rawrite' from DOS/Windows or `dd' from Linux.  There are
 instructions in the doc directory.

   dd of=/dev/fd0 if=root.bin