bf 2.2.6, nfs install

Hello,

I noticed that after installing the base system and rebooting, I'm
offered the choise to use apt method nfs. But it does now work,
because it only asks for directory, not the name of the server.

I mounted the directory manually, that worked except that my local
mirror does not have the source directories, so installation stopped
there.

The text on screen seemed to imply that only ftp and http are to be
used for network installs. I did not understand what nfs was doing
there in that case.

Otherwise no bigger problems, I used the boot floppies 2.2.6 from
lully, the full version with 3 drivers diskettes.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
Tapio.Lehtonen@IKI.FI