Are the floppy images in lully OK?

Hello,

I have tried using the 2.2.6 boot floppies from lully, just downloaded
them two hours ago. Are the driver*.bin images OK? After the
installation system reads the three disks, it complains:

File error!
There was a problem installing the Drivers from /target/drivers.tgz

and when I do gunzip -t /target/drivers.tgz on the other console,
gunzip indeed complains that

invalid compressed data--format violated

I have tried writing the images to different new disks, but this seems
to happen every time.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
Tapio.Lehtonen@IKI.FI