busybox update, adding inittab

I just checked into cvs busybox 0.40 which is now final. Yes there are a
couple of bugs in it that I havn't had a chance to fix yet. I'll get to
them over the weekend.

One important thing is that busybox now supports using an /etc/inittab
file that is similar, but not identical to, the inittab format used in
sysvinit. We now need to add in an /etc/inittab file. It should probably
look something like this:

    ::sysinit:/etc/init.d/rcS
    ::respawn:/sbin/syslogd
    ::respawn:/sbin/dbootstrap
    tty2::askfirst:/bin/sh
    tty3::respawn:/usr/bin/tail -f /var/log/messages

I'll add this into CVS as soon as I get home and
have a few minutes (I'm leaving work now),

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.xmission.com/~andersen/
                   email:  andersee@debian.org