miniunzip

Hello!

Now I fixed the make release with miniunzip. I will commit at once the
first test is successfull. Two little changes needed in top-level
Makefile:

first:
	when you running miniunzip foobar.zip foo.c bar.h
	it will extract the two file (foo.c and bar.h), but it only
	extract the first. So you need to extract it with two command.

second:
	when extracting LODLIN16/LOADLIN.EXE after extract you need to
	move the file LODLIN16/LOADLIN.EXE to loadlin.exe, and you also
	need to	remove the LODLIN16 directory completely.

Ok, it's now fixed.

Risko Gergely