manual selection of devices

Ive been working on getting the manual selection working, but im moving
house tommorow and will be away from the net (shock horror) for 7-10
days

A few point id like to make

1) to manually select a device i think the best approach is to add a
manual option to the list of valid partitions (in select_not_mounted.c)
when this is selected a box allows you to browse the deivce subdirectory
and select the device you want (like tzconfig) then generate a partition
struct for it and parse it back to select not mounted, from then on it
can automatically be used by the rest of dbootstrap.

2) timezone configuration (tzconfig.c) is basically a filesystem browser
that passes the selected file to another function. If we pull theis
function appart (and move it to utils.c ?) we can make it a general
purpose filesystem browser/selector that could be used by other sections
of dbootstrap.

3) If manual selection option is always there then it will break NFS as
NFS option only occurs when there are no options. If manual selection
isnt always present as an installation target, then how should it
behave?

4) Being able to manually select the partition should enable installing
to loop and raid(with some manual work from console) and other
non-standard block devices.

This should be pretty easy, but i have  discovered how bad my c skills
are, i got it to the stage where you browse the filesysytem, you can
select a file, but it segfaults when i try and change dir.
Anyway its getting pretty messy, when i get back ill try pulling
tzconfig appart first and making that re-usable.

If anyone has comments let me know.

Glenn McGrath