Re: lilo splash screen patch

I probably won't get around to this before christmas.  My code DOES
overload the message; it was either that or modify lilo.  I use a stock
lilo with my own cboot.b (replaces boot.b).  The message is "compiled"
from an uncompressed BMP file (very easy to read) with less then 100
colours.  The compiler combines the BMP image with a chunk of code.  The
boot loader only provides 4608 bytes of space for code and data; the
message gives an additional 64K.

If you can suggest a better way to do this, I am listening.

--
  Robin Burgener / Linux Kernel Group / Corel Corporation
  mailto: robinb@corel.com

  20Q, the neural-net on the Internet - http://www.20q.net