Re: Joey needs a spanking!

Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Argh!  Joey!  You committed stuff into the documentation/de area of
> the slink boot-floppies, rolling back and ignoring my integration
> changes.

Err sure.  Since you said that only documentation/slink changes are to
go into the slink tree.

Or was this a misunderstanding again?

First you said "commit into the slink branch", which I did and which
was wrong.  Then you corrected and restricted this to documentation,
which I've done now and it was wrong again.

I can send the diffs to the list and let others commit them.  Would
be far easier for me since I don't need to worry about exact wording
if something has changed but will increase trouble for somebody else.

> We need to sync up here, one way or another.  Currently, you are
> checking stuff into the CVS area which simply won't validate. I fixed
> it *again*, but I'm going to start really getting upset if this keeps
> happening.

I'm done with my personal stuff now.  I plan to work on potato in the
future so there should be fewer problems.

*Except*: I still expect a translation of boot_message for swedish and
polish.  Please tell me into which trunc I shall commit them, if they
should ever appear.

> If you wanna add stuff to urls.ent or defaults.ent, that is fine, but
> there should be good reasons for it.

I remember committing one or two URLs because they were used in the
German documentation but the URL was missing.  I hope this is a good
reason.

Regards,

	Joey

--