new Debian boot/rescue CD?

After speaking with others who have installed Debian in my area (Milwaukee,
Wisconsin, USA), I have heard one consistent complaint: the tools provided
on the boot disk are frustratingly sparse.  Since each of these individuals
also used a bootable CD for his installation, it seems that a fairly simple
remedy would be to provide two separate boot/install/rescue disks: one on
floppy and the other on CD, the latter including a much more robust live
filesystem.  Please take this suggestion into serious consideration, and
keep up the great work.

Sincerely,
Phil Garcia
pgarcia@execpc.com