Using glilo+lilocommon to improve lilo's configuration

	I'm planning on making a better liloconfiguration tool for Debian
installation, I know some of you already heard this of me, but this time I
will try to do it.
	I will use the lilocommon parser provided by glilo, and try to add
some of the "intelligence" available at RedHat's installation. However, I'm
at a loss on using the newt library for the UI (¿any pointers to doc?) so I
might try to use something simpler first (like 'dialog' or similar things..)

	I just wanted to say this to know if

	a) this fits the TODO list of the boot-floppies
	b) someone else is working on this
	c) anyone is willing to share code (even in prealpha state)

	I'm planning on having some code available next month, although it
will be later if I have to go through UI API's without any doc ;(

	Regards

	Javi

PS: Please don't leave me out of the reply since I'm not subscribed to this
list.