Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies dhd

CVSROOT:	/cvs/debian-boot
Module name:	boot-floppies
Changes by:	dhd	99/04/13 20:27:36

Modified files:
	utilities/bogl : bogl-cfb8.c bogl.c Makefile README

Log message:
Here's a somewhat improved version of the CFB8 driver, which seems to
work rather nicely for me on vesafb.  I've also taken some steps towards
making it work for other depths of packed-pixel displays as well (I have
a semi-working 16bpp version), but I'm not sure how best to resolve the
problems BOWL has with non-pseudocolor visuals...