Re: [mingp@COREL.CA: How we can with your Setup Engine?]

> Ming> With the current Debian 2.1 install, out of the 20
> Ming> people who tried it here, only 3 was successful in the past
> Ming> week.
>
> I'm shocked to see your sucess rate so low.  I hear of many problems
> with the Adaptec drivers, but from all other indications, many of the
> historically difficult installation options (laptops, esp.) are quite
> easily installed using the slink disks (2.1.9 or better).

Yes, they are very well tested. Could you describe why or in which way
all the installs on this 17 computers failed??  All with adaptec cards?
Bad memory, bad floppies, ... ?

Greetings,

   Hartmut

--
 Dipl.-Ing. Hartmut Koptein                            EMail:
 Friedrich-van-Senden-Str. 7                           koptein@et-inf.fho-emden.de